Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank You



















These pictures show a lot ya? Haha, the fact of the matter is that these pictures contain people that is instrumental in my life. Some of them have been there for me in the past, some still with me and will always be with me. I would just like to take this opportunity, I wanna say thank you for all the great memories, the time that we spent to do crazy stuff, in high school, parties, at home and wherever it is. These people are the best I have seen and met so far. Thus I will always remember them. Love you guys dearly, and I'm not complete without you guys. Alhamdulillah I'm blessed by Allah with great companies in life who have taught me new things in life. We have gone through a lot guys and I hope this relationship that I have with you all will last till my last breath.

Budak2 sekalian, remember my advices, and I love you guys so much. My world will be empty without your smiles. Thank you again. For Najwa, I can't find your picture, but you are always in my heart. Thanks ya babe. I'm flying to US soon, and most of us are heading towards our separate ways. Semua pun dah besar2 panjang2 kan. Not to forget I would like to say sorry to everyone for my bad behavior sometimes, and the words I say might be hurtful. Apa pun, I mintak maaf dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki kat you all. Haha, the traditional way of saying sorry. Whatever you guys are doing, do your best, give back to others and always be optimistic about your respective lives.

Now, you guys let me go. LET ME GO! Haha, i will never leave you by the way tapi I nak gi solat jap. Haha. Salam, khuda hafiz, alvida and sayoonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment