Friday, August 14, 2009

Road To The States Begins

Stanford University, my dream place. It doesn't get any better than this.
Hope that I can get in 2010. :)


INTI UC Nilai, a college that has the best facilities and group of students around. Lucky to be in in it. Thank to JPA!





Who can forget highschool? SMK ANDERSON IPOH! A proud Andersonian, that is what I am.


The destiny of a human being can never be predicted. Same goes for me. I have never had the thought to study in US, and once the chance came presented by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam ( JPA ), I was never in doubt to where I'm heading to. United States is a wonderful place, and it has the best universities in the world providing the greatest chances for students like me. I took the scholarship, and here I am in INTI UC Nilai for my preparatory course. I didn't like the place at 1st, but yeah I adapted well, and it's certainly an amazing place. Well, I was an Andersonian, from Anderson School, Ipoh. It's is one of the most prestigious school in Malaysia, and I had one hell of a ride in school.

Well, the journey to the States begins right now at the present time. Whether I get into Standford or any of the universities, I have promised myself to work my ass off and have a good life in America. America, here I come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment