Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm back in Ipoh!






Well, I'm having 3 weeks break now from college, and seriously I'm really glad that I'm back in my hometown, the place that I was born and the place had left me wondering about those great memories with family and friends.

Yes Ipoh isn't like Kuala Lumpur. It is no where near Kuala Lumpur's hecticness and entertainment. In Kl, I would be more outgoing, but I'm in Ipoh, I'm more laid back. I'll just take my own sweet time to do anything, well that is what semester breaks is for. I'm looking forward to play a lot of golf, and more golf and more golf. Haha, just kidding, and looking forward to go to my school and meet all my teachers and juniors. Those pictures above represent those past memories in Ipoh.

I guess I'm gonna eat a lot as well. Cool got 2 go now. Nak makan jap. I'll be back. Enjoy the pictures above. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment